For this weekend, 20% off all webinars!
This includes our
1. Under-active thyroid webinar (now $39.99)
- How the thyroid works, causes of underactive thyroids symptoms of an underactive thyroid
- Blood testing thoroughly, and ideal levels
- What the heck is TSH, T3, T4 and rT3 anyway? How underactive thyroids are often misdiagnosed and how to work out exactly whether your thyroid is functioning well.
- All about antibodies
- Managing Hashimoto's... well forever.
- To gluten free, or not to gluten free?
- Busting the myth of thyroxine fixing everything, whilst highlighting what it does do.
- Thyroid supplementation
- Lifestyle factors to improve thyroids
- How stress impacts our thyroid
- The exact nutrients and foods the thyroid needs to work perfectly
- Making the impossible, possible... weight loss
What I really wish all mamas and mamas-to-be knew is that postpartum does need your attention. A lot of second, or third time mums say to me..
"I really want my postpartum to look different than it did last time." (I was the same as you).
Or new mums say, "I want to set things up so i can have the best postpartum possible".
And this webinar will have literally every aspect covered for you. Let’s spend time considering your postpartum, because it really will make the world of difference to how you adjust to motherhood.
‘Preparing For Postpartum’ runs for an 1 hour and since i'm a very practical person, i’m covering all the topics i personally think will make a world of difference to your postpartum with exact specifics around blood tests, supplementing with the right doses & forms, naturopathic treatment of postpartum mood concerns, what type of practitioners & appointments are essential.
Avoiding postpartum depletion, fixing iron-deficiency/anaemia post birth, c-section recovery, postpartum thyroiditis and more.
runs for 1.5 hours and covers absolutely everything you can think of from uncomplicating the menstrual cycle, common causes of infertility (and what to do!), testing, results, supplements, egg quality improvement, sperm boosting, and how to grow healthy smart babes.
Ideal nutrient forms for optimal brain development, optimal dosage that would truly make a difference in how you feel and your baby’s development.
How to avoid anaemia, pregnancy exhaustion, postpartum depletion and the rest.
Oh and ALL about iron. And there is a lot to know. Trust me, iron and pregnant women tend to have issues in their dance together.